Friday, December 21, 2007

Nativity Scene

Sam has been great with the Christmas tree. I was debating about getting a fence for the tree to keep Sam (& the dogs) away from it but we decided to risk it and kept our fingers crossed that he wouldn't pull it down on top of himself or go on an ornament rampage.
I think one of the things that has kept the tree safe is our nativity scene. I made this when I was little...hence the 2x4s & felt! This is what it usually looks like under the tree.


The wisemen are on the other wall since they don't show up until Jesus is older.

This is what it looks like after Sam has had his fun...not that different but where are the shepherds?


Oh, they (& the cow) are hanging out ON the gifts looking down at the angel! Sam will do this every time I "fix" it and put the shepherds and sometimes the sheep and cow on top of our gifts!

No comments: